"operator" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There was a pause, and then the operator spoke, his tone serious but sly.
- The operator spoke to Bishop who was for tonight the Sergeant of the guard.
- Please note that local operators do not speak English.
- Its operator spoke, and the hand sank back and became one with the face of the block.
- But she hung up because, she said, the operator did not speak Spanish.
- The machines can handle only limited vocabularies, and the operator must speak very slowly.
- The civilian operator spoke into his microphone, 'We hear you.
- There was a pause, and when the 911 operator spoke again, he sounded a little less like a machine.
- But no operators spoke English, so he eventually gave up and stayed.
- The wireless operator spoke groups of seemingly meaningless letters over the air.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.