"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But he ran into obstacles from Asian officials who say their booming economies are not yet ready for freer trade.
- European and Asian officials bet it will not.
- The problem is that the key Asian officials are not thinking big enough.
- But other Asian officials have quite a different fear: that the meeting will mainly be a photo opportunity with little follow-up.
- "It was about an hour out of the capital, Khan says," according to one senior Asian official.
- An Asian official said the North would have to pause for a moment before reversing course.
- He immediately ran into obstacles from Asian officials who say the world's most booming economies are not yet ready for free-trade zones of their own.
- What offer has Beijing made, according to Asian officials?
- "When you add up the evidence, we have every reason to believe they've made two new weapons," a senior Asian official said.
- "We all know they have the bones somewhere," an Asian official said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.