"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Alliance officials say they believe that percentage has continued to rise.
- Alliance officials say they hope that the meeting will take place sometime before the end of November.
- "There is a general feeling," said one alliance official, "that something must be done, but nobody knows what to do."
- The shape of that offer is becoming increasingly clear, senior American and alliance officials say.
- And alliance officials complain that little new military equipment has arrived.
- Edwards, meanwhile, said he was not involved in any discussions with alliance officials.
- For now, you must make contacts among the Alliance officials.
- Alliance officials say they have persuaded at least three commanders and 6,000 troops to move over to their side.
- "Bomb it day and night for four days in a row," a senior alliance official said tonight.
- But senior alliance officials continue to give mixed signals about where an attack could occur.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.