"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "There are almost no limits now," said an economist who advises top officials.
- In a 1993 internal memorandum, a team member advised other diocesan officials referring victims, "Please do not identify me as an attorney."
- At critical moments, state and local emergency officials were not present to advise top officials.
- He has also both advised officials and taken a direct role in preparing for water-related disasters.
- She said the panel would focus largely on "procedures and processes" that contributed to the problem of sexual assault and advise military officials.
- It says he advised officials the President could approve secret operations orally rather than in writing, as most lawmakers believe intelligence laws require.
- Instead, the agency advised postal officials that there was no need for immediate testing and screening.
- (5) Confer with and advise officials of State and local governments.
- Dr. Bennett soon was asked to get involved in government projects and to advise officials in his field of expertise.
- McNally informally advises officials on energy market trends and developments.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.