"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- School officials notified diocesan officials, who informed the prosecutor's office.
- Someone was calling to notify officials that California had just gone to a Stage 1 energy alert.
- A 1969 Federal law holds that the military must notify local civilian officials when tests might expose people to biological or chemical agents.
- New Jersey notified officials from the other states, some of whom, not surprisingly, expressed skepticism.
- As a result, slave rescue operations were carried out by provincial government authorities without notifying local officials.
- Our traditional response will continue to serve us well - we notify law-enforcement officials, when appropriate, and print nothing.
- The university, which notified officials when it discovered the apparent improprieties, could face trouble on two fronts.
- But the contractor must notify officials any time the walls are thinner than 10 inches, he said.
- The pilot landed the plane safely and immediately notified federal officials, who connected the incident to others across the country.
- Some are required to notify certain officials of their plans; others are not.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.