"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In at least two states, officials will hold a drawing today to answer that question.
- The senior officials who would ultimately plan the strike held their first meeting.
- Two weeks ago officials held a televised news conference about the baby boy.
- Otherwise, he said, the monetary officials will hold the line until next month.
- Instead, they said, the change was the result of a new policy that no official can hold two senior government positions at the same time.
- The orchestra said officials would hold a news conference today with more details.
- On Monday, officials held a community meeting to announce the changes.
- But most signs were that Russian officials have held firm.
- The league's officials hold jobs in other fields, like banking and teaching.
- But officials who have interrogated him feel he is still holding something back.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.