"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Philoria is a genus of frogs native to eastern and southern Australia.
- There are also numerous turtles, lizards, and frogs native to the region.
- The bullfrog, largest of the native frogs, is found in the eastern and central United States.
- Heleioporus is a genus of frogs native to Australia.
- No one puzzles as to why Southern California is virtually barren of most of its native frogs.
- Phyllomedusa, a genus of frogs native to South America.
- The Strabomantidae are a family of frogs native to South America.
- Strongylopus is a genus of true frogs native to Africa.
- Mannophryne is a genus of frogs native to South America.
- These included the mosquito fish, bluegill, bass, and several species of native frogs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.