"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And Mr. Schillinger does very well by the food of his native Alsace: his seared venison served with pureed pumpkin, mushrooms and spatzle is excellent.
- He was one of those extraordinary Victorians who dedicated a long life to the perfecting of the craft that he learned as a 10-year-old apprentice in his native Alsace.
- When Zind-Humbrecht, the top estate in his native Alsace, was virtually unknown in America, Mr. Soltner championed it and helped make it famous.
- They have created a serious yet relaxed restaurant, with some of the tastes of Mr. Schillinger's native Alsace on a menu of light, modern French fare.
- Between 1785 and 1787, John Jacob Holtzapffel moved from his native Alsace to live in London.
- FOR 14 years Andre Soltner, the chef and owner of Lutece, has offered Domaine Zind-Humbrecht wines from his native Alsace at his restaurant.
- Pinot gris infiltrated his cuisine in his native Alsace.
- Disguised as a commercial traveler from M. Arslau's native Alsace, Oliphant went to ground in Brighton's hydropathic spa, to take the waters and dispatch a number of telegrams.
- There are a few dishes on the menu from Mr. Schappler's native Alsace, some American standards, and some Quebecois favorites.
- He returned to the United States that following November, accompanied by several other members of the Society, all of whom were from his native Alsace.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.