"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The biggest seller of all still waters in its native France.
- She preferred to make films in her native France.
- Loewy retired at the age of 87 in 1980 and returned to his native France.
- The film was a great success in its native France, where it was seen by over seven million people.
- The film became a critical, albeit not a commercial, success in its native France and internationally.
- But she found this not to be the case, at least not in her native France.
- His native France knows a thing or two about a good vintage.
- Through his efforts, she became better known in England than her native France.
- In the beginning, he did not photograph much in his native France.
- Lord Ashley's mother decided to move back to her native France with the children.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.