"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This was owed largely to his unequivocal and single-minded devotion to his native Provence.
- This idyllic spot in Northern California may be the closest American approximation of Cezanne's native Provence.
- Not nearly as much as he liked his native Provence, but where on earth was as lovely as Provence?
- Mr. Guigni said the color reminds him of the citrus hues of his native Provence.
- His bright colors and prints from his native Provence are particularly well adapted to life in the sun.
- He borrows aprons and fichus from his native Provence, embroidered jackets from old paintings and elaborate jewel embroideries from the couture tradition.
- The company was founded in 1976 by Olivier Baussan with the purpose to create a company that celebrates and preserves the traditions of his native Provence.
- His works tended to be set in Paris or his native Provence.
- He gives palpable, lyrical form to the brilliant, clarifying light of his native Provence.
- The relatively grand new cathedral, for instance, was built in the style of Archbishop Lamy's native Provence.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.