"ministry" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- From then on, the French ministry of education was in charge and started building the new school.
- The French foreign ministry said it was highly concerned about the fighting.
- He also occupied several senior positions at the French foreign ministry.
- This list is a legal text published by the French ministry of agriculture.
- The French ministry of culture has not yet responded to the criticism and negative reviews.
- Faculty members are certified by the same French ministry.
- Development was funded by the British and French ministries of defense.
- Translations are lower case: the French ministry of justice.
- The French foreign ministry said that among seven already claimed by two families, who asked to remain anonymous, are:
- He has written a book on the 'contemporary tuba' (funded by the French cultural ministry).
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.