"ministry" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He returned home to join the Iraqi foreign ministry in 1952.
- The fees will only be paid once a production threshold set by the Iraqi ministry of oil is reached.
- Oil revenues currently pay only for the day-to-day running of Iraqi ministries.
- The idea, he said, would be to start at the top, create a new Iraqi Ministry of Defense, and then work down.
- This information was not reported by the Iraqi Ministry of the Interior.
- It was run by another Iraqi ministry altogether.
- Several senior advisers to the Iraqi ministries are even leaving the country before the June 30 ceremonies because they say their work is done.
- It has been announced to be launched by the Iraqi Ministry of Oil.
- Investigators hoped the truck's license plate would at least identify the Iraqi ministry that had owned the truck.
- Funding came from the Iraqi Ministry of Information and Culture.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.