"ministry" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Korean ministry has two services, but the other ones have just only one.
- It was authorised by the Korean Ministry of Education in 1970.
- It is currently accredited by the Korean Ministry of Education.
- While language is their most obvious difference, the Korean and English ministries also illustrate the two halves of a familiar immigrant story.
- Korean ministry announced that the new adapters will be brought in from Russia in preparation for the launch.
- As for the Korean Ministry, they also have a service in Wednesday night as well.
- The South Korean Ministry of Health has set the target for 2015 to up to 300,000 medical tourists.
- The university was established in December 1997, with full accreditation from the Korean Ministry of Education.
- It is an independent organization affiliated with the Korean Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- The Korean Ministry of Strategy and Finance quickly made a statement denying any such move from the government.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.