"ministry" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After several years of pastoral ministry, he earned a Th.
- Should any priest sexually abuse a child, he will be removed from pastoral ministry.
- He remained there in pastoral ministry until September 15, 1915.
- As a teenager, he had a strong sense of God calling him to pastoral ministry.
- As an ordained minister he had a central pastoral ministry, but was also very involved in education, and a certain amount of building.
- They separated in 1989, a painful experience that led him to end his formal pastoral ministry.
- Yet she had long wanted to enter pastoral ministry.
- Popular programs include pastoral ministries, psychology, music, and teacher education.
- He was ordained to pastoral ministry on June 13, 1976.
- The sisters are involved in education, social work, pastoral ministries and care of the elderly.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.