"ministry" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In continuous use until 2005, this narrow bridge is now closed to traffic, currently undergoing renovation by the Greek Ministry of Culture.
- Later he served also as a General Secretary for Greek Ministry of Commerce.
- The museum was enlarged and refurbished in 1999 by the Greek Ministry of Culture according to the latest museological standards.
- Greek Ministry of Culture and Science, 1980.
- The official reasons for this, as described by the Greek Ministry of Foreign Affairs, are:
- The Greek Ministry of War also again provided ready support in men and materials for the festival.
- It is also home of the Greek Ministry of Agriculture.
- According to the Greek Ministry of Sports, it is the largest indoor sporting arena of its kind in the world.
- This number is not supported officially by the Greek Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- The Greek Ministry of Labour has tabled a business plan for reforming the employment agencies.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.