"ministry" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At that time he took the interior ministry again, and served until July 26, 1883.
- Why should they be allowed to march on the interior ministry.
- But, the interior ministry insisted he died of an asthma attack.
- The Department is equivalent to the justice or interior ministries of other countries.
- The interior ministry later made clear that three suspects have been arrested so far.
- It is similar to the interior ministries of other countries.
- The clubs of the interior ministry with strong connection to the secret police.
- It is usually the interior ministries that control the young people entering the country.
- So the interior ministry is about to haul up the white flag.
- The atmosphere there was more appropriate to a police or interior ministry than to a news agency.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.