"milk" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He had intended to order his usual lavish breakfast; he settled for milk toast and tea.
- The change was made, while Matt vowed to himself never to touch milk toast again.
- He preferred milk toast because it was the only fare that did not cause him indigestion.
- There was even a burnt match under the milk toast.
- "Could the boy have milk toast, do you suppose?"
- The dry-faced curator was smiling over a bowl of milk toast, which he seemed to regard as a most delicious lunch.
- Grayle's voice interrupted, asking Terry if he'd like some milk toast.
- Although not as popular today, milk toast is still considered a comfort food.
- Masonica, or popara, is a dessert similar to milk toast which can be served at any time of the day.
- During one of her visits, she makes milk toast for breakfast and eggplant for dinner.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.