"milk" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Only two cans of Carnation milk were left in their stores.
- Marketers did not pay merely to have their products plugged relentlessly on the likes of "The George Burns and Gracie Allen Show," during which Gracie would extol Carnation condensed milk while pouring herself a cup of coffee.
- At age 7, her aunt, Dori Villena, began taking her to Filipino radio and television stations, and Afable started appearing in soap operas and doing commercials, including one for Carnation milk.
- His father worked for Carnation milk, and the moves to Brazil and South Africa were for business reasons.
- Products Fandi has endorsed include Royal Sporting House sportswear, Uncle Tobys cereal, Carnation milk and energy drink Isomax.
- After a breakfast of half-fresh doughnuts and canned Carnation milk, she attacked the apartment with sponge and cleanser, with mop and broom, with organizational tactics for which she'd previously exhibited little aptitude.
- He had accounts with General Motors, Carnation milk, Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company, Pabst Brewing Company, Swift & Company and Florsheim Shoe.
- In her own words, Armstrong says the following about her site: dooce.com began in February 2001 with a post about Carnation milk.
- After a hundred white meals offufu, bread, Potato Buds and Carnation milk, it was too much taste and color for me.
- From 1910, Nestle had a creamery in the town, which for a period was contracted to produce Carnation condensed milk.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.