"milk" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Born to a mad goddess and diseased from the moment you first sucked milk.
- When night fell he huddled beneath a shrivelled cow-tree and sucked sour milk from its bark nipples.
- They fed by forcing their mouths into the ground and sucking milk from the backs of sludge-worms.
- The colt would suck milk off a rag, and Clara was determined to save it if she could.
- As he strains to suck milk from his mother's shrivelled breast, his flesh wrinkles like a wizened old man.
- Dennis would suck milk from the teats of the farm cows.
- True, they weren't ornamental adipose tissue like human dugs, they were organs muscular and vascular, from which her infants had sucked not milk but blood.
- Babies have a sucking reflex that enables them to suck and swallow milk.
- The baby was still too new to suck milk, but her mind was open and drinking, drinking.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.