"milk" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- From the 1950s onward, the firm began to move away from low value added commodity dairy products, such as fluid milk.
- Each province maintains and administers its own quota scheme for fluid milk.
- If the supply of fluid milk in the New York area continues to drop, two options are possible.
- The ban exists for company brands of fluid milk.
- The biggest use for the pouches has been to hold fluid milk in Canada.
- For example, Massachusetts now imports 65 percent of the fluid milk its citizens consume.
- That's why farmers are organizing a cartel to restrain trade in fluid milk.
- Then it tacks on additional charges, mostly reflecting location, to set the minimum price for so-called fluid milk.
- In fluid milk equivalent, imports represent twice the level of local milk production.
- His first innovation was to design a covered milk wagon that protected fluid milk from dust.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.