"medical" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Any other person who may be called if you have a medical emergency.
- So now you're ready if you or someone else in the family has a medical emergency.
- "Would you please tell me the nature of your medical emergency?"
- This isn't a medical emergency like having a heart attack.
- Two years ago, I had a medical emergency and ended up in hospital for a couple of days.
- Should a hospital be able to handle a medical emergency?
- You may not leave unless there is a medical emergency.
- Also, think through any possible medical emergency, and ask yourself if you'll be prepared to take action away from home.
- If you have a medical or other emergency, please call 9-1-1.
- Employees must also know what to do in the event of a medical emergency.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.