"medical" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He is not taking part in a medical experiment.
- Furthermore, no individual is to be used for medical or scientific experiments.
- Christina would also learn that the medical experiments Stuart was taking were not working and he has only six months to live.
- For example, in a medical experiment a majority of the subjects get the same result, let's say they are cured.
- Schreck is said to have died of a medical experiment on himself.
- It later was the scene of medical experiments in the 20th century.
- Here, research often involves low or no risk for participants, unlike in many medical experiments.
- They'd come for him at night, to perform medical experiments.
- He did medical experiments with the people in the camps.
- Towards the end of the war, the camps became sites for medical experiments.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.