"manager" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Your wife doesn't understand you, and her campaign manager does.
- After all, there is only so much even the best campaign manager to do.
- He already plans to be her campaign manager when she runs for President.
- He served as his party's campaign manager from 1963 to 1970.
- "You put your life in the hands of that campaign manager," he said.
- A typical amount is $12,000 to $15,000 for a campaign manager.
- We offered him the job of campaign manager, and he quickly accepted.
- "You come on over here now, and I'll get hold of his campaign manager."
- He had heard a campaign manager once who sounded just like that.
- "I'm not sure we have to bring it up," the campaign manager said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.