"manager" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the late '80s he lived in Boston and worked as a band manager.
- He was the original drummer, but now works as the band manager.
- Mark Powell, founder of the label, works as the band manager.
- Doug Thaler then assumed the role of sole band manager.
- Each team must consist of a band manager, a stylist, a musical director and two creative directors.
- Her first appearance was in 1993 as a band manager.
- By the late 1980s Upton effectively had assumed the role of band manager.
- Most of the staff were also musicians, band managers or otherwise involved with the local music scene.
- Sidwell would take on the role of Jack, a young band manager who narrates the piece.
- Columbus then went on to become a band manager.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.