"love" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I'm in a very tough spot and I love company.
- Misery might not have loved company, but had a lot of it.
- Misery might love company, but there's no feeling sorry for yourself in baseball.
- More than likely it was simply that panic loves company.
- Her Grace has so few visitors out here, and she loves company.
- To me, there's a lot of truth in the idea that misery loves company.
- For the families, the place seems to work on the principle that misery loves company.
- I don't know if you want to hear that or not, but they say misery loves company.
- Because they are about to become the most miserable government in living memory - & misery loves company.
- I guess the cliche is true that misery loves company.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.