"love" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So their family members or loved ones usually have to get help for them.
- You want us to risk the lives of our children and loved ones.
- What will my family and loved ones need to know?
- So you begin to think about your children and loved ones in political ways.
- My heart goes out to the parents and loved ones of those who died in Iraq for nothing.
- From there, they can see their families and loved ones in the living world.
- Talk it over with friends and loved ones who can help you look at the whole picture.
- It was also our families and loved ones at home who called us.
- All of the families who had loved ones up there.
- He will give up anything to save his friends and loved ones.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.