"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And why had he looked at me so meaningfully as we moved on to the dance floor?
- He looked at me meaningfully, and I waited for him to continue.
- He looked meaningfully around the circle, then back at Shepherd.
- He is full of bravado and looks meaningfully at me.
- I looked meaningfully at Joe as he hung around by the door.
- She stopped dead in her tracks and looked at him meaningfully.
- Looking meaningfully at her once, he went out, and she heard him turning the key in the lock.
- She moved against him easily, then looked into his eyes meaningfully.
- Stella would look at us meaningfully and we'd change the subject.
- He looked meaningfully at the security cameras, which were clearly visible above each table.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.