"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He saw himself as a small child, and everything looked too large for him to use.
- He did know things weren't supposed to look large on one pass and small the next, though.
- Still, the company of soldiers looked larger here, standing before them, than seen from above.
- "The Government just includes everything, which makes the numbers look large."
- As a result, people look very large in relation to the things around them.
- The space looked larger when Harry's eyes were on a level with it.
- Because she was small, they looked larger on her, and even more valuable.
- When the rate is low, a company's obligations to its workers look very large.
- Looks very large one moment, then a little later it reads as small.
- But it was a major on the screen this time and the place looked larger.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.