"literally" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The name can be translated literally as "the month when there are no gods".
- It translates literally as 'consistent' but means more that things must be seen through.
- The word biotope, literally translated, means an area where life lives.
- The town's name, which is literally translated as "red hot water", derives from a story in 1093.
- The name of the show cannot be translated literally.
- The word here translated literally as 'seed' very often means offspring.
- And for all of those reasons, Kafka cannot be translated literally to the stage.
- It is literally translated as: "Fortunate who was able of things to know the causes".
- The name translates literally to mine, as the mountain is rich in mining resources.
- To translate literally means to transmute the meaning from one language into another.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.