"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Each bank serves as a single switch, which links into larger regional and international constellations as the need rises.
- It is one of the largest constellations, with an area of 722 square degrees.
- For larger constellations, the red M demands a certain degree of luxury.
- It is a large constellation located in the southern hemisphere near the center of the Milky Way.
- Orion is one of the largest constellations in the sky.
- Aquarius is one of the larger but fainter constellations of the Zodiac.
- This is a large and splendid constellation which gives a vague impression of a bird in flight.
- Hercules is a large constellation, but not a very bright one.
- Taurus is a large and prominent constellation in the northern hemisphere's winter sky.
- They were prototypes intended to prove various concepts behind the large constellation of orbiting satellites.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.