"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He may be a part of some larger conspiracy.
- Prosecutors have tried to show that the killing resulted from a larger political conspiracy.
- "He didn't have any idea whether this was part of a large conspiracy," his son said by telephone on Saturday.
- But what if Holroyd's death had been part of a larger and more sinister conspiracy?
- Or, possibly, dead, if this whole ghastly business was part of a larger conspiracy.
- The complaint against them points to a larger conspiracy, involving "others known and unknown."
- An intensive investigation has been opened, and the authorities have announced the possibility of "a larger conspiracy."
- The author believes he is banned as part of a larger conspiracy.
- I think this is part of larger conspiracy, clearly all directed at you.
- "We appear to be involved in a larger conspiracy."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.