"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But when it comes to unilateral intervention, Hoffmann is skittish.
- The Bush Doctrine and United States realpolitik are seen as promoting unilateral foreign intervention.
- In general, they seem approving of unilateral, decisive military intervention when our national interest might be served by it.
- "If you have the potential for unilateral regulatory intervention in gas pricing, how safe do you feel investing a few million dollars in a pipeline?"
- Additionally, unilateral intervention would stir up long-standing anti-interventionist sentiment in the Southern Hemisphere.
- This near-doctrinal aversion to unilateral intervention is puzzling.
- Latin America's leaders rightly fault Washington's record of go-it-alone diplomacy and unilateral intervention.
- Sir, I am certain the antirapprochement factor will construe a unilateral intervention as a causa belli.
- A unilateral military intervention will lead to unprecedented instability and seriously impede the reconstruction of Iraq.
- It needs to contribute on the issue of guarantees, the presence of troops and the right of unilateral military intervention that Cyprus does not need.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.