"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is almost always fatal and usually requires surgical intervention.
- It means that we need a new paradigm - something beyond surgical intervention.
- Even with early surgical intervention (within 24 hours) the risk of death is 25%.
- I'd much rather stay healthy, not need major surgical intervention of any kind.
- Other surgical interventions are less urgent and can wait for 1 or 2 years.
- Without immediate surgical intervention the patient would not live for more than a few hours.
- They may also provide evidence to the doctor whether surgical intervention is necessary.
- There's every reason to expect a natural birth; there shouldn't be any need for surgical intervention.
- In other words, we don't know how many patients will get better on their own, without any medical or surgical intervention.
- There is, however, no evidence for the long-term efficacy of surgical intervention.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.