"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It seems like an intervention of sorts has taken place.
- She advised them to be patient, as such high-level intervention takes time.
- The most effective intervention takes place years before a person enters the legal system.
- This intervention may take the form of control, assistance or direct management.
- The identification of a critical time period in which an intervention should take place is also needed.
- Or, God help me, what form that intervention might take.
- Once again his intervention has taken me to the edge of death!
- No intervention took place, however, and the American currency made up some of its lost ground, closing at 143.47.
- In that way, the intervention would also take place within the framework of international law.
- Ultimately, the Chinese intervention would take place in a little less than four months.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.