"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The difference was that those receiving osteopathic manipulative medicine required less pharmaceutical intervention.
- Although research into the efficacy of pharmaceutical intervention for AS is limited, it is essential to diagnose and treat comorbid conditions.
- Some commonly considered pharmaceutical interventions for the prevention of HIV include the use of the following:
- Often doctors treat these conditions with pharmaceutical interventions.
- It transforms EFAs into leukotrienes and is a current target for pharmaceutical intervention in a number of diseases.
- And the answer was that they would search for pharmaceutical intervention to treat it.
- It's the very first study indicating regression of coronary heart disease without pharmaceutical intervention.
- But when you start talking about subpopulations screened for specific pharmaceutical interventions, I would be very careful.
- Continually advancing informatics tools allow for the identification, quantification and classification of metabolites to determine which pathways may influence certain pharmaceutical interventions.
- As such, we would advise against any pharmaceutical interventions.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.