"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Other tactical interventions aimed at arresting various perceived movement leaders and the expulsion of the independent media centre and protest clinic from their locations.
- But human intervention aims to save its exotic species.
- These interventions aim to address the four areas of wellness (energy conservation, structural integrity, personal integrity and social integrity).
- Preventive interventions aim to counteract risk factors and reinforce protective factors in order to disrupt processes or situations that give rise to human or social dysfunction.
- The intervention is aimed at increasing the number of Javanese Wikipedia contributors up to a critical mass where the community could sustain itself and grow.
- World Camp staff hope this approach will lend itself to improved monitoring, evaluation, increased programming, and interventions aimed at specific community needs.
- Typically, the interventions aim to improve the situation of less advanced civilizations, and to get them closer to the Culture ideal.
- This intervention aims to reintegrate street children back into their families of communities after they have decided to live on the street.
- There is insufficient evidence to validate the effectiveness of firearm licensing and registration requirements as legal interventions aimed a reducing fire-arm related harms.
- Medical interventions aimed at improving the health of a community range from improving access to medical care to public health communications campaigns.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.