"hire" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Union officials believe many of those workers were eventually hired for other state jobs.
- Members of the craft committee may eventually hire these students.
- The bank eventually hired an outside referee to test both systems.
- Workers are eventually hired to be on the yearbook staff.
- For his earliest work, Hemingway was paid $5 and eventually hired by the paper.
- They eventually hired a school assistant later in the year, who nevertheless had to "feed" himself.
- She was eventually hired as a production and inventory-control associate for the company.
- Three out of four of those hired eventually return to the welfare rolls.
- He was eventually hired by the Society as a clerk, moving there with his family in January 1909.
- Now, no matter whom the Giants eventually hire, the new coach will have been at least Young's third choice.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.