"great" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A great tract of land had been cleared and strange wires were being erected all over it.
- They also strewed great tracts of the landscape with mines.
- It runs over a great tract of many countries, but it is not equally pure in all places.
- But you cannot hope to move beyond here, and here-you see this great tract of forest, that stretches out its arms almost to the sea?
- To buy up a great tract of territory - or a group of islands.
- His elder brother who had been married for some years lived several miles down the coast and farmed the family's great tract of land.
- He considered her father's situation: the income from the Church properties, the great tract of land he owned down the coast, his many cattle.
- Why should this great tract of country in such a lovely climate be untenanted and uncultivated?
- The expedition made numerous discoveries and surveyed great tracts of unknown territory.
- All about him, he saw great open tracts of deserted land.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.