"great" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He pointed to other mountains in the middle of the great desert.
- Joe could imagine those great deserts being turned into green places again.
- He traveled west on a water buffalo to reach the great desert.
- At low tide it was a great desert of mud.
- We were in bad country, too, on the edge of a great desert and a long way from habitation.
- Later, the two clouds floated over a great sandy desert.
- She must have crossed a great desert of time.
- "At the East, not far from here," said one, "there is a great desert, and none could live to cross it."
- As the morning passed, they could see the boundary of the great desert ahead of them.
- He knelt on the rock with his face toward the sun, toward the great desert.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.