"great" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was my first great battlefield, and I am not ashamed that it was almost my last.
- We are met on a great battlefield of that war.
- In the cold war, we trained soldiers to fight on great battlefields and spies to pass for diplomats.
- We are met on a great battlefield of that war --" Then he took a drink.
- Perhaps it was a symbolic journey, a need to witness the first great battlefield against the machines and the birthplace of the human race.
- "They talk of war," he thought, "but this is the great battlefield of mankind."
- It is, it seems, one great big battlefield out there, and only the cool of heart are going to survive.
- The honor had left them, just as the honor which broods over great battlefields fades into history.
- Without it, the world would turn into one great battlefield.
- The bill's great battlefield, on which legislators say it will pass or fail, is the language of when and how those reversals could occur.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.