"great" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The center was laid out in a great square; that had to remain clear, for the main activity would be there.
- We could see the entrance to the great square at the end of the street.
- Mark the flags in the great square before the palace.
- I myself stood in the great square and saw the eruption.
- We'll take the main road from the south and head straight for the great square, or whatever it's called.
- He rose and looked out his window, gazing across the great square.
- Suddenly the crowd went very still, and silence fell on the great square.
- What will be the great public square of the future?
- My warehouse is on the Traders' street off the great square.
- At first all went well, for the great square in front of the temple was empty.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.