"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Which might go some small way towards explaining why this weekend's concerts are Jackson's first in London for three years.
- Which might go a long way towards explaining her bitter resentment.
- That would probably go a great deal of the way towards explaining what he was doing lying there.
- These qualities go some way towards explaining the popularity of the series.
- That difference probably goes a long way towards explaining the difference between the sales for the two albums.
- A report from the 1903 season goes towards explaining why the club found itself in that predicament:
- Which goes some way towards explaining the relative stagnation of the British economy.
- The power structure and finances of the Church go some way towards explaining the management of its buildings.
- Which may go some way towards explaining the tone of President Obama's speech this week.
- All of which goes a long way towards explaining his popularity on the left.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.