"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- My government had decided to pay me to go to graduate school.
- "They pay you to go on to the next person like they're just a number," she said.
- How much did you have to pay to go in?
- I don't think you could pay me to go and see that.
- I even offered to pay for police officers to go, my offer was turned down.
- It'll pay to go on and see what's at bed rock.
- But if they want to remain secret, they've got to pay us to go away.
- He paid for her to go to college, where she studied business administration.
- We do not think families should have to pay to go to our school.
- "Do you think it would pay me to go to the West?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.