"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But it is, and she goes deeply into the science about the gene passed on by mothers to sons.
- The family had to go deeply into debt to buy a new plot and rebuild.
- Many of the men would resist going deeply into the South in the winter months.
- The company went deeply into debt, he said, leaving "no margin for error."
- Starting from here, he went deeply into the research field of cancer cell membrane.
- But the knowledge does not go deeply into the brain.
- To Europeans, who often pay little or nothing toward their university studies, the idea of going deeply into debt to get educated is, well, foreign.
- The door clicked open, but Meredith went on breathing deeply.
- He was not fully insured, and went deeply into debt.
- Now he wanted to go deeply into the mind of the game's most crucial player, the pitcher.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.