"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- On the other hand, we cannot afford not to go.
- I can only afford to go to see him twice a week.
- The team couldn't sell the rights and could not afford to go on.
- My home is 90 miles away, so I haven't been able to afford to go back very often.
- On the other hand, he could not afford to go away without finding out what had happened.
- "We cannot afford to go any further on our own."
- "We want to make sure the community has access and can afford to go," he said.
- In today's world no one country can afford to go it alone.
- After all, it's not much fun to have a car if you can't afford to go places in it.
- Any first time student can afford to go to university.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.