"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I have questions for both of you," it said inevitably, but unexpectedly went on.
- The lights in the room unexpectedly went out, and when relit, the charter had disappeared.
- He went into the hospital in 1967 for a minor operation and unexpectedly died.
- When Belle unexpectedly goes to his dressing room, she finds a woman hiding there.
- It was not Fret, however, but another member of the troupe who unexpectedly went down.
- He goes to Rayburn's beach house and unexpectedly helps save the player's son from drowning.
- They were forced to abandon plans to marry at a nice local restaurant when it unexpectedly went out of business.
- A company which makes these is likely to go out of business unexpectedly.
- The man, after his first attempt to talk, was unexpectedly going to be silent.
- On 23 June 2010 the station unexpectedly went off the air.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.