"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Guys intentionally going after someone's head have to be punished and punished severely.
- Whether or not he intentionally went for Talbot's head, that's hard to tell.
- She said some of those youths went to jail intentionally.
- In some cases, players may intentionally go or send the ball out of bounds when it is to their advantage.
- A few podcasters intentionally go into podcasting as a way to make money.
- "We're not intentionally going out of our way to annoy our neighbors," he said.
- They will intentionally go bankrupt and blame it on you.
- "So you admit you intentionally went behind my back."
- Web sites, however, intentionally go on line in an incomplete state, since they can be changed so much more quickly and easily than traditional printed media.
- To intentionally go easy on a player (e.g. not betting or raising against him when you usually would).
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.