"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When Charlie accidentally goes into the outside world, he collapses and wakes up in a hospital.
- Did they just go someplace else and accidentally leave you here?
- We struggled for the weapon and it accidentally went off.
- You don't want your fireplace to accidentally go on, so there we used a gateway word.
- His son's thumb was shot after the gun accidentally went off while being loaded.
- Mac tried to wrestle the gun out of Chris' hand, but it accidentally went off and killed him instead.
- The whole point about the end of the universe was that you couldn't go past it accidentally.
- I want every one of you to picture himself going inert accidentally.
- Or were you cleaning your pistol when it accidentally went off?
- They accidentally go back too far and end up three minutes after the big bang.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.