"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And because that accomplishment received little press it went unheralded.
- Not that his entrance went unheralded in any case.
- Nor, we suspect, would most actors want to go unheralded.
- But officials said they felt that there are many more success stories in the foster care program that go unheralded.
- While politicians argue loudly about how to reform the nation's schools, creative programs that really make a difference often go unheralded.
- That's not to say the event has gone unheralded.
- Simon could hear the rustling advance of his men- they would certainly not go unheralded in this country.
- But somehow, in Manhattan, quality in pop and rock usually doesn't go unheralded.
- For Strong, a player whose work went unheralded for years, this season has been a fantasy.
- Many times, the contributions made by these individuals go unnoticed and unheralded.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.