"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She nodded, wondering how far she could go before he realized he was being irritated purposely.
- I purposely go to the opposite side.
- In fact, I purposely went down to my knees and left them a clear handprint to give them confidence.
- I purposely went looking for them because I had reason to believe he was guilty.
- A player cannot purposely go after another player's knees, and players cannot use "high-low" techniques.
- No longer did I purposely go out of my way to beat up kids.
- You went up there purposely just for woodwork?
- I seldom purposely went into the sun, being blond and fair and having a tendency to burn to a crisp.
- As for the Democrats, he said, they "have to be careful not to go to an extreme and purposely try to make Bush look bad."
- That I was purposely going to bounce her through an asteroid belt?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.